THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 13 August 2009

special edition...xcited version

OMG!!!!
this more xcited than MTV World Stage!
(that actually i cant go..argh..)
never mind...
owh...my broadband is starting to work!...
it function quite well...but its really makes me relief coz...
i've been wating for it for almost...1 week..
can u imagine..
i keep asking myself..that i've been cheated???
it bother me alot....
yippie...so meet me any tyme!...hek3...

owh..btw...
i have finished reading remember me?...
and what can i say is...
Eric is not as charming as i thought b4...
he is so...cant be loved...
nerd..geek..n robot...
and Lexi had fall in loved with his unmemorable love..Jon..
an architect...lexi is so her when she with jon...
she's happy with it..
owh..i know why the cover is a sunflower..
its mean her love towards Jon...represent la...
her job...probz...she was fired...
but...starting a new bussiness with her bestfriends....
that b4 this called her **tch...as they thought...she had changed
she left Eric...
and end up with jon..leading a new life that makes her happier than b4..
so what can i say is...
dont be so idealistic...
sumtymes cinderella story is not suit for u..
just be yourself

I HAD FALL IN LOVE..
hahaha..just kidding...
with ribbon strips..
what's that?dayang ask me to try..and i like it!
its a type of candy..sweet n sour...
gummy...owh i love it...
i had used 7 ringgit just for it today...
crazy me...
its a kind of my new therapy..coz i'm happy when i eat it...
hehe...instead of buying things without thinking..
its better like this....
owh...

my family is really coming tomorrow!..
miss them sooooo much...
heaven!!!classes were cancelled haha.....
btw...i'm not take my bath yet...
bubye...

0 comments: